I know I've been neglectful! To make up for my neglect (plus somewhat explain for my absence earlier this weekend), I have made a charm bracelet for give-away to a reader or lurker who frequents my blog! If you leave a comment to this post or email me, I'll include your name in the draw! I'll make the draw early on June 26 so I can pop it in the mail as quickly as possible!
Here comes summer! I can hardly wait!
Well, isn't that fun? It is definitely summer here. I got a sunburn Saturday while walking around the corn festival. I do love me some air conditioning.
ReplyDeleteHave a great summer.
What a sweet surprise--so pretty & generous--LOVE the bracelet. I've been slow to be around too. My father lately had a heart attack, so it's been some tough days and I've not been online as much. He's starting to do better now, so things are looking up. :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteYeah! Summer! I love it. No shoes, no socks, no coat...and lots of yummy fresh veggies. This charm bracelet would be fun to give to Dear Bebe someday...please add me to the giveaway list! Thanks for sharing it with us. So cute.
ReplyDeleteSorry I missed you when you were here. See you when you come back hopefully. First day of summer today, YIPPEEEEE!! Hope it stays for a few days at least.
ReplyDeleteCount me in! You can never have too many charm bracelets! It's adorable.
ReplyDeleteLindsay
Hooray for summer! It's my favourite season. The charm bracelet is very cute!
ReplyDeleteCute bracelet! Hope u have a great summer!
ReplyDeleteThis is so adorable!! I just received the goodies for the swap we took part in with Saucy and wanted to say thank you for the butterfly and heart charms!!! Very cute! Plus, now I'm entered into your draw!! Woop woop!
ReplyDeleteVanessa
http://www.cheerificnotations.blogspot.com/